1. Sweet Ben loves to make breakfast. I woke up to this.
2. Chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry sauce.
3. Reading books in bed.
4. Ben has been studying for the MCAT like a champ. Every chance he gets, his head is buried in a book. July is fast approaching, but I believe in him so much.
5. After my Russian lesson, Ben and I thought it would be a good idea to label things in our home with Russian words that I had learned. It's been very helpful with training my brain to think more in this other language.
1. Ben and I received our summer assignments and thankfully they are not at separate camps like we thought they might be. We will be working in the center of Moscow at our company's headquarters. I'm sad to be away from our current school (it will be closed for summer renovations which are much needed), but having a whole new crop of students will be a great experience.
2. Ben and I walked 1.5 miles to get tubs of cream cheese (for an embarrassingly expensive price) and then spent our Sunday in the kitchen making bagels.
3. Those bagels are now all gone.
4. Tuesday is our last day of work and then it's two blissful weeks of (paid) holiday! We decided to cancel our travel plans and stick around Moscow. We thought it would be best to keep saving for our Munich trip and explore this crazy city. We also have a few day hikes planned outside the city and I can't wait to smell the fresh air.