1. Ben brought me home flowers because we'd gotten into a silly tiff before he'd gone to work.
2. I cut the stems carefully and Ben cleaned out a dusty vase from the back of a cabinet. I love them on the table.
3. We watched the sun set quietly behind our apartment and marveled at all it's colors.
Not Pictured1. My sweet, younger brother sent me this song that I can't stop listening to.
2. We tried to decide where we wanted to go for our week and a half long holiday coming up. We had been thinking about St. Petersburg-which would be great-but my roommate from college who has been living up there is going home to Hungary and I lost my momentum. Perhaps we will journey down to the Black Sea for some warm, salty air.
3. I signed up for Russian lessons and start next Saturday at 2 o'clock. I'm excited to start learning this language around me. I'm a little unsure as to how I'll do, but I'm glad I'm moving forward with it.