1. French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese Sandwich, recipe found here.
4. Watching the Olympic opening ceremony from our living room in Russia
5. Reading Rolling Stone for the first time since I went to college and my parents stopped paying for my subscription. But I got a job now, so I can buy them myself now ;)
7. Ben making pesto
8. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Serum... no joke, this stuff has been saving my skin against the cold and grime of the city. If you have literally any problems with your skin, I highly recommend this stuff.
9. Little living room.
1. Snuggling on the couch with Mr. Ben currently. He's reading an article about minimum wage and we're watching the Katy Perry movie which is actually really sweet and inspiring. If you like Katy Perry. But who seriously doesn't like Katy Perry?
2. Really liking the fact that I don't have a boss and live in the city center.
3. Finished listening to Dark Places by Gillian Flynn on audible (which you can get a free audiobook from if you'd like!) and I really enjoyed it. I would definitely say Gone Girl is still my favorite (I'm listening to her third book Sharp Objects right now, so I'll let you know how that goes too), but Dark Places was cree-pee! I really couldn't figure out the story until it finally unfolded at the end, so that was equal parts frustrating as well as exciting, but I will say that the reveal at the end was more sad than scary. It still was a scary mystery, but it was just achingly sad at the same time. Just things going wrong all over the place.
Sorry if that's a vague review, I just know I hate when people tell me too much. I recommend it to people who like mysteries and anyone who liked Gone Girl. It's still very well-written and really enjoyable.